* The description given below, is specific to the Dosha which is discussed. No individual constitution is made up from one Dosha alone.
– Well developed body.
– Normally excess in weight.
– Chests expanded and broad.
– No veins or tendons visible, because of the thick skin and good muscle development.
– Bones are not prominent.
– Complexion fair and bright.
Skin – soft, lustrous, oily, cold and pale.
Hair – thick, dark, soft and wavy.
Eyes – dense black or blue.
White of the eye, normally very white larger and attractive. No tend to redness.
Physiologically – regular appetite.
– Digestion is slowly – less intake of food.
– Moving slowly people.
– Craving towards Pungent, Bitter and Astringent tastes.
Excretions – Urine – normally moderate, sometimes scanty.
Feces – soft and pale in color, slow evacuation.
Sweat – moderate.
Sleep – sound and prolonged.
Strong vital capacity – Good stamina.
Generally healthy, happy and peaceful.
Psychologically – tend to be tolerant, calm, forgiving and loving.
– Exhibits traits of greed, attachment, envy and possessiveness.
– Comprehension is slow but definite – once they know something, that knowledge is retained.
– Make money easy and good in holding on to it.